Sean will be taking over all maintenance tasks while Kriti is out (until Sep 25, 2023).
Kriti does most of these, Sean helps with scheduling and facilitating meetings.
- Hold 1:1 meetings with all team members ensuring everyone is productive, happy, and accountable.
- 1:1 agendas are not set primarily by the manager, it’s a space for team members to discuss or communicate whatever they would like to.
- Non-work related conversation is also fine.
- Review people’s work logs and try to preempt future problems or blockers with high-priority tasks.
- Keep track of progress in active projects and help move them along as needed.
- Weekly project updates help with this.
- Help could involve coordination between team members, co-working sessions on a particular problem, facilitating a decision, or whatever else is needed.
- Schedule and facilitate core team weekly meetings.
- Cancel 1 day in advance if no agenda items are present.
- Schedule team/community events and make sure they have hosts
Kriti works on these.
- Goal-setting for team and project
- Facilitating project planning
- Hiring, onboarding, compensation & benefits
- Training & career/skill development
- Reviewing and improving existing processes