Pavish will be taking over all maintenance tasks while Kriti is out (until Sep 25, 2023).
Helper: Pavish, Ghislaine, Sean
- Make product-level decisions that are blocking work.
- Coordinate review of all user-facing design, code and documentation changes from a product perspective.
- The owner should ensure that review happens, but does not have to perform every review themselves.
- Ghislaine has volunteered to review design/frontend work.
- Sean has volunteered to review copy/documentation work.
- Be available to talk through product questions and decisions with other team members.
- User research.
- Maintain the product strategy and roadmap.
- Coordinate speccing out upcoming / new features.
- Includes research and writing up.
- Ensure the right team members are consulted during the process.
- Review and improve product processes.
- Ensure that the team is on the same page about the vision and goals for each feature and the product as a whole.