Mathesar on GitHub¶
The Mathesar team uses GitHub for code, issue tracking, and long form (asynchronous) discussions. We also have our roadmap here.
- The Mathesar code is our main repository.
- The Mathesar wiki repository is the content for this wiki. Content can either be edited directly in the repository or through the wiki’s web interface.
- The Mathesar website repository is the repository for
mathesar.org. It uses Jekyll and is deployed on GitHub Pages.
- The Mathesar data playground repository is used for data sets and other data related projects.
- The Mathesar design prototype repository is used by the design team to prototype upcoming feature designs for Mathesar. We don’t actively use this, as of Aug 2022.
- We have forked sqlalchemy-filters to add some functionality.
Issue Tracking & Roadmap¶
- Mathesar repo milestones: we track our roadmap using GitHub milestones
- We use GitHub issues across all our repositories to track work. Most of our issues are located on our main repo.
We use GitHub Discussions for asynchronous conversations. We discuss code, design, and plan work here.
Please introduce yourself in our introductions thread and don’t hesitate to participate in or start a discussion.