Research: Publicly shareable links¶
Name: Research: Publicly shareable links Status: Complete Follow up: Shareable links implementation project
| Role | Assignee | |-|-|-| | Owner | Pavish |
- We have the following features in our roadmap:
- Embed tables and explorations in other websites
- We require a well defined plan at the product level to begin implementation level analysis of the initial version of these features.
- Research approaches in competing products.
- Come up with UX flow suggestions.
- Come up with a preliminary backend and frontend approach to validate feasibility of the features.
- Adjust scope to the minimal useful initial version of these features.
- Write up a product spec and go through review, iterations, and approval from the team.
- Once the product spec is approved, write up a new project for implementating the features.
This project should take 5 days, subject to possible delay due to review feedback and iterations.
|Product spec is sent for review
|Review is completed
|Feedback and iterations are complete. Work begins on implementation project.